“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
This resource page is a collection of articles that I offer as a means of helping you find the help you need; to better understand your difficulties, and hopefully in some small way gain perspective on your problems, and do a little bit to ease any doubt, pain or struggle you might have as you find meaningful support. If you are seeking a psychotherapist go to the Guide Page of this website and it will give you an overview of what to look out for to avoid wasting your time and money.
- Some of the posts on this resources page are password protected and only available to patients who are currently engaged in work with me and form part of the supportive materials sent to them in between sessions when relevant to the work we are doing.
At the foot of each page there is a keyword cloud and search box that you can use to identify and search specific topics. In the resources are some general guides on:
- how to choose therapeutic help
- how to use it to best effect
- some of the pitfalls of public and private services
- posts on particular subjects that are commonly addressed within my psychotherapy practice
You can subscribe and follow my free articles by email by entering your email address at the foot of the page and clicking on ‘Follow’
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed.
Images on this blog are either copyrighted by the author, or used under Creative Commons licence free usage rights from dreamypixels and others