The global response to the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic has resulted in increasingly severe restrictions on the citizen’s rights to freely move, speak freely and travel. In the UK, at the highest level of restriction, we have been told by government not to leave our homes unless absolutely necessary, leaving millions of people disconnected from friends, family, employment, and support services they would normally attend. Our social and civil liberties were already under daily attack from governments keen to control more and more of our lives, and this has only worsened under a Corona virus narrative that has brought unprecedented levels of control and devastation to small businesses, local communities, and individuals, as the corporations, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos continue to thrive. The experience of social isolation on ordinary people can begin to impact upon us as varying and confusing levels of ‘lockdown’ continues, adding an additional burden upon those who may already be struggling with existing problems.
Scotland: you can still attend mental health related appointments in-person
In Scotland The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020 allows for citizens to physically attend services referred to in paragraph 37 or 38 of schedule 1 i.e. “including services relating to mental health” [The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions) (Scotland) Regulations 2020 Section 8(5)c, Schedule 1, Part 3, 37]. This means that if you are physically healthy and not exhibiting symptoms of cold, flu or a cough, that you are permitted to travel to psychotherapy appointments and other mental health related services. Those services should still be implementing physical distancing measures within their premises, as well as relevant hygiene and decontamination practices e.g. disinfecting door handles and other surfaces.
- The Health Protection (Coronavirus) (Restrictions and Requirements) (Local Levels) (Scotland) Amendment (No. 10) Regulations 2021
- COVID-19 is now allegedly airborne
- NHS Advice: Do not book a face-to-face appointment if you have a fever (over 37.8 degrees) or new cough or flu symptoms or have recently lost your sense of smell with no obvious cause. Stay at home and avoid close contact with other people for at least 7 days – people you live with will need to self-isolate for 14 days. SKYPE can be used for therapy instead until you recover.
- COVID-19 Self-Help GUIDE (Scotland)
Alternatives to Face-to-Face Appointments
There is absolutely no reason to stop or interrupt your existing psychotherapy or personal development work during the Corona Virus restrictions. Wherever you live in the world, even if you remain concerned about infection, patients can still be assessed or continue psychotherapy work and counselling just as effectively via SKYPE from the safety of their own homes. See my website for further details and ways to reduce costs for those most in need of support.
Wishing everyone the very best of health and wellbeing during unfolding events that bring restrictions that most of us have never experienced before. Stay well and stay connected with other people who care.
Educate and Inform Yourself:
Many films exposing the truth about vaccines and the COVID ‘pandemic’ are being blocked* in various countries around the world including the UK. You can still watch blocked videos by downloading a web browser that has anonymous browsing with TOR such as the Brave Browser.
- COVID-19 Survival rate: 99.8%
- Global COVID-19 deaths to date: 0.006% of the population
- Spanish Flu deaths 0.6% of population
- HIV/ AIDS deaths since 1981 0.6% of population
- Black Plague (1347-1351) deaths 30-40% of population
- ESSENTIAL READING: CoviLeaks
- VIDEO: the Pandemic Documentary
- VIDEO: Vaxxed 2 Documentary* (blocked in the UK)
- Those Who Protest against the “Official” Covid-19 Narrative are Categorized as “Psychopaths”
- COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine volunteer developed spinal inflammation & ‘rare neurological condition’ after two doses – report
- VIDEO: Chicago Nurse collapses on TV after receiving COVID vaccine
- VIDEO: Medical doctors and immunologists speak out against pandemic claims and COVID vaccines
- VIDEO: Dr Vernon Coleman, UK doctor shares statistics on disabling effects of COVID vaccine
- VIDEO: Dr Warns against GMO COVID vaccine (contains modified RNA and DNA)
- VIDEO: Prof Dolores Cahill warning agains Corona Virus mRNA Vaccine
- VIDEO: The Corbett Report: Future of Vaccines
- Vaccine Guide
- VIDEO: COVID-19 nurse whistleblower
- PETITION: Repeal the Coronavirus Act and end all COVID-19 restrictions
- PETITION: Do not roll-out covid-19 Vaccine Passports
- PETITION: Relax household mixing rules for people with mental health issues