Confirm Payment of a Cancellation or Late Fee
IMPORTANT: Follow-up appointments are not booked until you have sent this form and all outstanding fees are received before 9pm today (UK time). Your next appointment is only booked when confirmed to you in writing. Where outstanding payment is received after 9pm your regular slot may have already been offered to another patient. Follow-on appointments are also not guaranteed unless you have a Therapy Card.
See the Fee Schedule below the form for payment details:
- BANK DETAILS HERE
- If I cancel or reschedule your session with less than 36 hours notice then your next session fee will be discounted by 25%.
- LATE FEES: If you attend a session without sufficient funds there will be a Late Fee to pay, which increases the longer payment is delayed. Additional fees reflect the additional admin time and inconvenience associated with late payments. See the scale below.
- REPEATED PAYMENT PROBLEMS: repeated problems with payments, late confirmations etc waste valuable time. After the fourth payment problem, in order to make therapy viable, pre-payments should be made during a session before the next appointments is booked. Consider purchasing a Therapy Card to reduce your fees and make payments simpler.
- CANCELLATIONS (CND)/ RESCHEDULING: If you miss a session, or cancel or reschedule a session with less than 36 hours notice, please let me know when you wish to re-attend using the form above, and I will send you a new appointment when your cancellation fee is received.
- REPEATED CANCELLATIONS/ RESCHEDULING: See Fee Schedule
- *Missed Sessions (DNA or Did Not Attend): I remain available for the first half of an unattended session after which the session is considered non-viable. As missed sessions are literally time wasted whilst waiting for you to attend, and are avoidable with a courtesy message in advance of the session, the full standard fee without discounts applies to both in-person and Skype sessions that are missed without notice.
Payments can be made using these BANK DETAILS and the following schedule:
Standard Fee: £60 for 60 minutes/ £90 for 90 minutes
- A. 25% of the Standard Fee:
- CND: Rescheduled for within 3 calendar days (appointment space permitting)
- B. 50% of Expected Fee:
- CND 3: 3rd skipped week in any 8 week period (any amount of notice) or join waiting list
- C. Expected Fee
- CND: Rescheduled for 4 days or more
- CND 2/3: 2nd or 3rd short-notice cancellation in any 8 week period
- DNA: Missed without notice*
- CND 4: 4th skipped week in any 8 week period (any amount of notice) discharge
- Late Fees and Underpayment Admin Charges:
- Late Session Fee/ underpayment paid before 9pm same day add £7
- Late Session Fee/ underpayment paid after 9pm same day add £10
- Late Session Fee/ underpayment paid next day add £15
- Cancellation Fee paid after 9pm add £6 per invoice
- Outstanding Fees not paid within 36 hours after the appointment result in discharge
- 4 or more payment problems require pre-payment before booking
- As for Individuals except:
- C. CND: One/ Both partners CND: 100% expected session fee to a maximum of £80
- C. DNA: One/ Both partners DNA: 100% of expected fee to a maximum of £100
- Late Fees and Underpayment Admin Charges: see Individuals fees
- As for Individuals except:
- C. one member CND/ DNA: individual member’s portion of the expected fee
- C. all members CND: 75% of expected session fee to a maximum of £90
- C. all members DNA: 100% expected session fee to a maximum of £120
- Late Fees and Underpayment Admin Charges: see individuals fees
Therapy Card Holders:
- A, or B, C above OR one pre-paid session forfeited (10+1 Cards)
- Skipped weeks and rescheduling is not permitted with a Therapy Card and any skipped sessions/ weeks are forfeited
All written work or audio recording is pre-paid with any remainder of the unused payment refunded when the work is completed. Written work that is cancelled before or after commencement of writing is charged according to the time spent on the work, including any necessary reading and administration time spent prior to writing (a minimum fee of £60 applies). Incomplete work is unsigned and, as such, any unsigned or incomplete work remains unissued and becomes invalid upon cancellation.
Where the credibility of a patient’s presentation, her symptoms or circumstances come into question, or there is a suspicion that material facts have been exaggerated, falsely presented or made in error, any written work, including reports, letters, letters of support for employment or benefits applications, or assessments in written form signed by me are immediately devalidated retrospectively. A statement of devalidation will be made to any third party seeking from me confirmation of such documents including reasons for the devalidation.
- Subject Access Requests £60 pre-paid by cash or bank transfer only per part hour for collation/ clarification of shorthand notes and conversion to PDF file (minimum charge £60).