Please use the form below to arrange an appointment. The first, informal meeting lasts 60 minutes and is currently at a reduced cost of £45 (normally £55) payable in cash at the session. I will need a very brief description of what you are looking for from any work we might do. For example, ‘relationship issues’, ‘depression’, ‘personal development’ and so on.
- Appointment times start at 12:00 each day, Monday to Saturday, with the last appointment starting at 19:30
- Urgent appointments, supplementary support and out of hours support are also possible (please enquire)
- You can find my location on this MAP
Do you live outside Glasgow or Scotland, or are unable to leave your home? If so you can also:
Please note that I don’t give advice on specific problems in response to email or telephone enquiries. UK psychotherapists are not medical doctors and do not prescribe medication. I do not give psychiatric diagnoses.
Alternatively, you can make an appointment by leaving a voice message (no texts please): 07845 719 728
- Full Terms and Conditions are available prior to the commencement of assessment.
- Sessions cancelled with less than 36 hours notice are charged at the expected fee. If I need to cancel with less than 36 hours notice your session will be offered free of charge.
All written material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt.