Courses – coming soon
I’m currently designing a series of twelve week courses focussing on specific topics to help improve the quality of your life through awareness development, psycho-education and focussed therapeutic work where appropriate. Courses will comprise weekly sessions, experiential learning, workbooks, therapeutic and guided tasks, literature and film studies, and between-session support to help you achieve your aims.
I welcome enquiries, expressions of interest and suggestions for courses or materials that might interest you. Please indicate in the comments box or email me.
The following are some topics I’m currently working on (continually revised and updated):
- Life Inventory: taking stock, assessing, clarifying and redesigning your life to better meet your needs
- Zen and The Art of Self-reliance: a guide to greater freedom for independent thinkers
- Art of Relating: build better, stronger, healthier, and more honest relationships
- The Courage to Be: building personal authenticity, self-esteem and self-confidence
- Balanced Being: developing a spiritual practice to be more grounded, centred, mood-stable and focussed
- Solid Framework: an existential structure for more authentic living
- Art of Being: Improve your awareness, creativity and emotional intelligence
Course delivery can be done face-to-face and via Skype with the possibility of an email format.
Photo credit: Pete Johnson, Pexels.com
All written material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt.