Fees for Individual, Couples and Group Psychotherapy, Personal Development, Written and Audio Work can all be found in the FEES menu at the top of the page.
“This is the highest quality psychotherapy you can come across in my opinion. My sessions with Stephen have given me so much clarity and courage in my life, to be who I truly am, and live my life as an empowered individual. His human and authentic approach to psychotherapy made it a profound experience, I would say the most authentic conversations I have ever had. Deeply refreshing and enlightening. Together we got to the root causes of my issues and I learned how to meet my needs and develop an indestructible and sustainable connection to my unique essence.” ~ Review by Rohan (In-person Therapy)
- All SKYPE Session Fees are pre-paid at the time of booking and no later than 10pm UK Time on the day the appointment is offered
- Some Fees vary with occasional or flexible attendance i.e. Couples and Group Therapy sessions attended in-person at different times or different days each week, or more than 7 days apart
- Some Fees are lower for regular weekly attendance i.e. Couples and Group Therapy sessions and Therapy Card holders attending in-person at the same time on the same day each week
- Booked sessions are non-refundable but can be rescheduled once with more than 48 hours notice.
Fees include full access to online resources with weekly attendance.
- 60 or 90 minute sessions
- Fees can be reduced with a Therapy Card
Payment Methods: Cash at each session, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank or Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Paypal (£4 surcharge per person per session)
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 48 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum)