- Introductory Meeting £50 prepaid/ SKYPE £50 prepaid
- Assessment session £60/ SKYPE £60 prepaid
- Review session* £60/ SKYPE £60 prepaid
- 60 minute sessions:
- Online Therapy via SKYPE £55 prepaid
- Regular in-person attendance £55
- Flexible in-person attendance £60
- 90 minute sessions add £25
- Supplementary Support: Out-of-Hours sessions, help between sessions, Home visits etc
- Meditation tuition (50 minutes) various forms £45
- 3rd party invoicing (EAP, corporate etc): £65 per session**
- Personal Development, Life Coaching and Psycho-education Sessions (60 minutes) £60/ SKYPE £60 prepaid
*Review sessions can be requested at any time and are mandatory after a 3 week break from both in-person and SKYPE sessions
†Short notice out of hours appointments are prepaid and may be available 09:00, 10:30, 21:00 and 22:30 Monday to Saturday and all day Sunday and Bank Holidays. More details can be found on Supplementary Support and Appointments pages. Therapy Cards may be used plus a supplementary fee.
**Fee includes full psychosocial assessment, brief written summary of assessment, recommendations, invoicing, estimated costing and brief discharge summary when planned as 12 sessions or more. When prepaid with only one invoice required, fees reduce to £60 per session, or less with a Therapy Card.
- Flexible Attendance: standard fees apply to sessions attended in-person at different times or different days each week, or more than 7 days apart
- Regular Attendance: reduced fees apply to sessions attended in-person at the same time on the same day each week (or more than one session per week)
- Online Therapy via SKYPE: sessions are pre-paid and fixed at a reduced fee
Fees include full access to online resources with weekly attendance.
- 60 or 90 minute sessions
- Sessions start from as little as £45 for individuals and £30 for groups, when using a Therapy Card (see main FEES page)
Payment Methods: Cash at each session, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank or Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Paypal (£4 surcharge per person per session).
Appointment Times: Monday to Saturday, 12:00-19:30 (last appointment)
Out-of-Hours Appointments: Monday to Saturday 09:00, 10:30, 21:00 and 22:30, all day Sunday and all Public Holidays. See Supplementary Support page below for Fee details.
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 36 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All late fees, refunds and invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum) on the transferable amount.
Images used under Creative Commons licence from pexels.com and Source
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed.