Groups and Families°
NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE – Please enquire
Groups and families can comprise three or more people working through shared experiences such as bereavement, difficulties that they struggle with, workplace problems, relationship-building or overcoming old wounds, for example. Themed groups are also available for addressing specific skills or aims (see the relevant page for details). Individual therapy may be more appropriate for individual problems that cannot be adequately addressed in a group setting.
- Introductory Meeting (60 minutes) £50 prepaid per person when attending together/ £75 prepaid per person when attending individually
- Assessment session (60 minutes) £75 per person prepaid (conducted individually)
- Review session** £55 per person/ SKYPE £55 prepaid per person
- 60 minute group sessions per person:
- Online Therapy via SKYPE £45 prepaid
- Weekly in-person attendance £45 prepaid
- Flexible in-person attendance £55 prepaid
- 90 minute group sessions (add £20 per person)
- Full access to extensive psycho-educational resources (over 270 articles and audio recordings) with weekly attendance
°3 persons minimum per group, otherwise see couples rates. 90 minute sessions are strongly recommended for groups of 4 or more to allow each person sufficient time to talk.
*Family Therapy: fee payments (including bank transfers) and appointments should be made by one designated family member acting on behalf of everyone in order to save time and emailing. Sessions done in-person can be paid in cash.
**Review sessions can be requested at any time and are mandatory after a 3 week break from both in-person and SKYPE sessions