Out-of-Hours and Short Notice Appointments
My normal practice hours are 12:00 to 21:00 Monday to Friday. Short-notice Out-of-Hours appointments can also be made for in-person sessions or Skype sessions. Out-of-Hours fees are paid in advance. 60 minute sessions only.
- Out of Hours Session Supplements* (add to your usual session fee)
- Saturday or Sunday add £40 to standard fee
- Major UK Public Holidays (enquire) 12:00-19:30 add £20+
- Saturdays and Sundays – closed, except:
- Christmas Eve after 20:00 add £60
- Christmas and Boxing Day 12:00-18:00 add £60
- New Year’s Eve after 20:00 add £60
- New Year’s Day 12:00-20:00 add £60
- January 2nd 12:00-18:00 add £30
- Out-of-Hours Appointment Request Form HERE
Resource Study Plan
You can request a study plan tailored to your particular needs that can help you structure your reading of resource articles according to your needs and the work you are doing in therapy. This can be requested once assessment is completed, and at any time during your therapy. You can request this service during your next session and pay in cash, or use the form below and pre-pay.
Access to Resources for Patients Attending Less Than Weekly
All articles in the Resources section are accessible to patients attending weekly. They provide a valuable supplement to any work we are doing and can significantly enhance what you gain from therapy. For those who attend less than weekly, full access to Resources is available for a small fee. Access to resources remains available for the duration of your therapy. You can request this service during your next session and pay in cash, or use the form below and pre-pay.
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 36 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All late fees, refunds and invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum) on the transferable amount.