Supplementary Support is time that you pre-pay (by cash or electronic payment) to use as ‘standby’ support and guidance if and when you need it. It can be used flexibly in between regular face-to-face or online sessions. It is available to individuals and group members. Any unused support minutes can also be used towards normal sessions if you find you no longer need it on standby.
Supplementary Support minutes can be used:
- During particularly difficult times of stress or vulnerability
- Whenever you need extra support or guidance between sessions
- Online in 15, 30 or 60 minute periods by Skype, telephone or online chat and email
- 60 minute in-person sessions at short-notice or Out-of-Hours
Once purchased, if, for example, you need a 15 minute SKYPE or telephone session, or Out-of-Hours appointment you would then request it via the APPOINTMENTS page and I can usually provide it on the same day if booked early enough.
Out-of-Hours and Short Notice Appointments. For an additional fee Supplementary Support can be used for short-notice Out-of-Hours appointments at my practice, via Skype or at your own home (Home Visit). Home Visits and Out-of-Hours supplements are paid in advance via the APPOINTMENTS page.
- 60 mins Supplementary support minutesª – £60 per person prepaid
- Out of Hours Session Supplements*
- 09:00 add £30
- 10:30 add £20
- 21:00 add £30
- 22:30 add £40
- Sundays 12:00-19:30 add £30
- Major Public Holidays (enquire) 12:00-19:30 add £30
- Christmas and Boxing Day 12:00-18:00 add £60
- New Year’s Eve after 21:00 or New Year’s Day 12:00-18:00 add £50
- 09:00 add £30
- Home Visit Sessions (prepaid by cash or bank transfer):
- under 15 minutes drive from my location add £30 to standard fee prepaid
- under 30 minutes drive from my location add £50 to standard fee prepaid
- Conditions apply – please enquire
- Full access to RESOURCES during flexible attendance: £20
Supplementary Support should not be used as Crisis Support: see ONLINE THERAPY page for UK and International Crisis Lines
ªEmail, Skype, chat and telephone Supplementary Support available (appointment space permitting) each day 12:00 til 19:30 Monday to Friday
*Subject to appointment availability
Full Agreement and Boundaries are given prior to assessment. Terms in brief:
- Sessions cancelled, missed or rescheduled with less than 36 hours notice carry charges. See Agreement for details.
- Admin Fee: All late fees and invoiced fees are now subject to a 10% admin fee (£6 minimum) on the transferable amount.
- All prepayments, therapy cards and offers are non-refundable
- Home Visits: You are responsible for ensuring that minimal working conditions for your Home Visit sessions are met (See Guides and relevant pages). I reserve the right to end a therapy session where your environmental conditions render it impossible to conduct therapy within my professional boundaries, or where conditions are so distracting, uncomfortable or compromise confidentiality, that they undermine the therapeutic process e.g. other persons coming in and out of the room, inappropriate location, extraneous noise, pets etc.
Images used under Creative Commons licence from pexels.com and Source
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed.