In the interests of protecting public health please freely copy, reblog and distribute the information on this resource page. You can add your links or other helpful information on the subject in the reply box at the foot of the page.
- Microwave Radiation Harms All Life-forms
- The Dangers of Wireless Microwave Radiation
- ICNIRP Regulations Do Not Protect the Public
- 5G: Fifth Generation pulsed wireless millimeter wave mobile phone frequencies
- Sources of Wireless Microwave and other EMF Radiation
- Known effects on human health of EMF radiation
- Environmental Damage
- Smart Meters
- LED Streetlights and LED Domestic lights
- WiFi: wireless internet
- Further References
- Take Action
- Protecting You, Your Family and Pets
“Anyone who puts wifi into a school should be locked up for the rest of their lives.”
– Barrie Trower
WiFi: wireless internet
When once we connected to the internet through a cable and no-one seemed to mind, wifi brought us the ‘convenience’ of cable-less connection. Wifi is now everywhere, invisible, and within the same frequencies used in military microwave weapons. The convenience we so readily accepted came with a price to pay: it’s toll upon our health.
According to experts like Barrie Trower and others, low power devices like microwave wifi routers are more damaging to health than short, intense bursts of microwaves due to the fact that our exposure to wifi takes place over a long period of time. In many cases, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The simple solution to limiting our exposure to wifi is to turn off the wireless facility on both the router and the device (phone, tablet, laptop etc) and use an ethernet cable instead. This immediately stops our exposure to our own home wifi. But as wifi also penetrates concrete, brickwork and buildings, organs and bones, it is crucial that you educate your neighbours on the dangers of wifi so that they, in turn, can disable these cancer-causing devices and prevent their microwaves from passing through your body whilst you sleep. As with all microwave damage to tissues, the damage is irreversible and cumulative. The longer you are exposed the more damage is done.
France and other places have now banned wifi in schools because children are even more damaged by wifi than adults, and since the World Health Organisation has classified EMF as a class 2B carcinogen.
Summary of health impacts of Wi-Fi EMF exposures
|Atasoy et al. (2013); Özorak et al. (2013); Aynali et al. (2013); Çiftçi et al. (2015); Tök et al. (2014); Çiğ and Nazıroğlu (2015); Ghazizadeh and Nazıroğlu (2014); Yüksel et al. (2016); Othman et al., 2017a, Othman et al., 2017b; Topsakal et al. (2017)||Oxidative stress, in some studies effects lowered by antioxidants|
|Atasoy et al. (2013); Shokri et al. (2015); Dasdag et al. (2015); Avendaño et al. (2012); Yildiring et al. (2015); Özorak et al. (2013); Oni et al. (2011); Akdag et al. (2016)||Sperm/testicular damage, male infertility|
|Papageorgiou et al. (2011); Maganioti et al. (2010); Othman et al., 2017a, Othman et al., 2017b; Hassanshahi et al. (2017)||Neuropsychiatric changes including EEG; prenatal Wi-Fi leads to post-natal neural development, increased cholinesterase; decreased special learning; Wi-Fi led to greatly lowered ability to distinguish familiar from novel objects, changes in GABA and cholinergic transmission|
|Shokri et al. (2015); Dasdag et al. (2015); Çiğ and Nazıroğlu (2015); Topsakal et al. (2017)||Apoptosis (programmed cell death), elevated apoptotic markers|
|Avendaño et al. (2012); Atasoy et al. (2013); Akdag et al. (2016)||Cellular DNA damage|
|Saili et al. (2015); Yüksel et al. (2016); Topsakal et al. (2017)||Endocrine changes incl.: Catecholamines, pancreatic endocrine dysfunction, prolactin, progesterone and estrogen|
|Çiğ and Nazıroğlu (2015); Ghazizadeh and Nazıroğlu (2014)||Calcium overload|
|Aynali et al. (2013)||Melatonin lowering; sleep disruption|
|Othman et al. (2017a)||MicroRNA expression (brain)|
|Othman et al. (2017a)||Abnormal postnatal development|
|Çiftçi et al. (2015)||Disrupts development of teeth|
|Saili et al. (2015)||Cardiac changes, blood pressure disruption; erythrocyte damage|
|Lee et al. (2014)||Growth stimulation of adipose stem cells (role in obesity?)|
- Ten shocking facts about the dangers of wifi: https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-shocking-facts-health-dangers-wifi/
- Countries that have allegedly banned or limited wifi device exposure
- Award Winning Journalist Exposes Wifi Disaster in Canadian Public School that Injured Dozens of Children
- On the Clear Evidence of the Risks to Children from Smartphone and WiFi Radio Frequency Radiation by Professor Tom Butler | University College Cork
- Oxidative stress of brain and liver is increased by Wi-Fi (2.45GHz) exposure of rats during pregnancy and the development of newborns.