12 week Personal Development Modules
I offer a series of twelve week personal development modules focussing on existential themes to help improve the quality of your life through awareness development, psycho-education, Socratic learning, and focussed therapeutic work where appropriate.
The following are some modules I offer (continually revised and updated):
- Life Inventory: taking stock, assessing, clarifying and redesigning your life to better meet your needs and values
- Zen and The Art of Self-reliance: a guide for independent thinkers to living more responsibly, detoxifying your life and using your creative freedom to improve your life
- Art of Relating: build stronger, healthier, and more honest relationships whilst better protecting yourself from false and toxic people
- The Courage to Be: building self-esteem and self-confidence in our relationships and everyday life by developing personal authenticity
- Out of the Rat Race: identifying and working in alignment with your values, whilst developing personal authenticity in your business and professional life (more details here)
- Balanced Being: developing a spiritual practice to be more grounded, centred, mood-stable, appreciative, grateful and focussed
- Art of Being: Improve your awareness, creativity and emotional intelligence to live a life you can call your own
3 months of one-to-one support and mentoring includes:
- Introductory meeting and assessment
- Personalised modules tailored to your needs
- Experiential learning
- Journal work
- Meditation tuition
- Guided awareness development
- Therapeutic and guided tasks
- Literature and film study
- 60 minute one-to-one sessions in person or via Skype
- 12 sessions in total plus 120 email support minutes free, for use between sessions
I welcome enquiries, expressions of interest and suggestions for additional modules or materials that might interest you. Please indicate in the comments box or email me.
See the Fees page for costs.
Photo credit: Pete Johnson, Pexels.com
All written material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt.