Individual Psychotherapy and Analysis, Couples and Family Therapy, Counselling and personal development work are all available via Video call (and Telephone, Email and Chat depending on your needs and practicalities).
Skype is a software application that offers free, encrypted Video calls, telephone and chat from anywhere in the world (see tutorial links below). This can be particularly useful for:
- Therapy in the comfort of your own home
- Supplementary support in between regular weekly sessions
- Support during breaks from therapy
- Help if you are unable to leave the house e.g. due to illness or infirmity
- Avoiding breaks in therapy whilst travelling or on holiday
- Help if you live too far away from Glasgow
- Help if you live outside Scotland
- Help for couples and families who live apart and who can’t do face-to-face work
Request your SKYPE Introductory Meeting via the APPOINTMENTS page
Book your Skype introductory meeting via the APPOINTMENTS page webform using the account details on the page to send your payment. All Skype sessions are prepaid in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) well in advance of any appointment date and time being confirmed to minimise administration time. After your payment has been received (see FEES page for correct fee) an appointment should be requested via the webform for Greenwich Mean Time (GMT/ London – see World Clock to calculate any time difference)
- Appointment times: Monday to Saturday, 12:00-19:30 GMT (last appointment)
- Out-of-Hours appointments: Monday to Saturday 09:00, 10:30, 21:00 and 22:30 GMT, all day Sunday and Bank Holidays. See Supplementary Support page for details.
- Payment methods: Cash at each session is preferred. If cash is not possible then, when agreed, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank Transfer. Bitcoin may be possible. Paypal carries a £4 surcharge per session.
Useful SKYPE Links:
- How to do Skype conference calls (for couples, groups, families etc)
- SKYPE Therapy TERMS: You are responsible for ensuring that minimal working conditions for your SKYPE therapy sessions are in place prior to the session commencing. I reserve the right to end a therapy session early where your environmental conditions render it impossible to conduct therapy within my professional boundaries, or where conditions are so distracting, uncomfortable or compromising of confidentiality, that they undermine the therapeutic process e.g. other persons coming in and out of the room, inappropriate location, extraneous noise, interruptions from kids, pets etc.
- Full Terms and Conditions sent prior to assessment
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed e.g. pexels.com, dreamypixel.com and Wikipedia Commons