Individual Psychotherapy and Analysis, Couples and Family Therapy, Counselling and personal development work are all available via Video call (and Telephone, Email and Chat depending on your needs and practicalities).
Skype is a software application that offers free, encrypted Video calls, telephone and chat from anywhere in the world (see tutorial links below). This can be particularly useful for:
- Therapy in the comfort of your own home
- Supplementary support in between regular weekly sessions
- Support during breaks from therapy
- Help if you are unable to leave the house e.g. due to illness or infirmity
- Avoiding breaks in therapy whilst travelling or on holiday
- Help if you live too far away from Glasgow
- Help if you live outside Scotland
- Help for couples and families who live apart and who can’t do face-to-face work
Request your SKYPE Introductory Meeting via the APPOINTMENTS page
Book your Skype introductory Meeting via the APPOINTMENTS page (FORM 1). I will send you an appointment (usually the same day you request one), with fee and payment details, and if you wish to accept the appointment you should send your pre-payment well before 9pm UK time the same day to secure the session. All Skype sessions are prepaid in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). After your payment has been received I then confirm your booking, which will be for UK time/ Greenwich Mean Time (GMT/ London – see World Clock to calculate any time difference)
- Appointment times: Monday to Saturday, 12:00-19:30 GMT (last appointment)
- Out-of-Hours appointments: Monday to Saturday 09:00, 10:30, 21:00 and 22:30 GMT, all day Sunday and Bank Holidays. See Supplementary Support page for details.
- Payment methods: Cash at each session is preferred. If cash is not possible then, when agreed, UK Bank Transfer or International Bank Transfer. Bitcoin may be possible. Paypal carries a £4 surcharge per session.
Useful SKYPE Links:
- How to do Skype conference calls (for couples, groups, families etc)
- SKYPE Therapy TERMS: You are responsible for ensuring that minimal working conditions for your SKYPE therapy sessions are in place prior to the session commencing. I reserve the right to end a therapy session early where your environmental conditions render it impossible to conduct therapy within my professional boundaries, or where conditions are so distracting, uncomfortable or compromising of confidentiality, that they undermine the therapeutic process e.g. other persons coming in and out of the room, inappropriate location, extraneous noise, interruptions from kids, pets etc.
- Full Terms and Conditions sent prior to assessment
- Full list of international abuse and mental health crisis numbers
© Copyright Notice: All original artwork, photographs, written and audio material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used, shared or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt. Other images are used under Creative Commons licences where attributed e.g. pexels.com, dreamypixel.com and Wikipedia Commons