Therapy, counselling, life coaching and other personal development work are all available via Video, Telephone, Email and Chat depending on your needs and practicalities.
Skype or Telegram, are software applications that offer free, encrypted Video calls, telephone and chat from anywhere in the world. This can be particularly useful for people who need:
- occasional support in between regular weekly sessions
- support during breaks from therapy
- help if you are unable to leave the house
- support whilst travelling
- help if you live too far away from Glasgow
- help if you live outside Scotland
How it works
You buy a set amount of ‘support minutes’ that you can then use for Video, Email, Chat or Telephone support. Pre-paid minutes can be purchased by Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer (or International Bank Transfer) or Bitcoin. Discounts are listed below:
- 50 minute pre-paid introductory meeting £30
- 60 minute assessment session paid in advance £45
- 60 support minutes paid in advance £45
- £15 DISCOUNT on Five 60 support minute periods paid in advance (300 minutes = £210)
- £50 DISCOUNT on Ten 60 support minute periods paid in advance (600 minutes for £400)
- £25+ donation sessions^
- £35+ low-income sessions^
^excludes assessment sessions due to the additional time and effort involved. Rough guide: total household income less than £800 p.m. for donation sessions; £800-1000 for low-income sessions. If you’re struggling with money and don’t fit this range speak to me and I’ll see what I can do
Support minutes can be used in 60 minute periods (Skype) or Telephone (30 minutes minimum), or Chat (20 minute minimum) or Email according to your needs. Once you purchase your support minutes we arrange times to meet. Email can be used at any time without planning ahead.
The First Step
As with conventional face-to-face work we would normally begin with an informal introductory meeting that lasts 50 minutes at a nominal donation of £30 GBP paid in advance [use the Donate button on the Donate page]. To get started all you need to do is fill out the form below and I will contact you as soon as possible to start making arrangements for an appointment time that suits you.
- All pre-payments should be made at least 48 hours prior to the appointment
Once I receive your details I will send you my Payment details, followed by my Terms and Conditions and Assessment Form and any other relevant documents in due course.
Terms and Conditions available on request