Individual, Couples and Family Therapy, Counselling and personal development work are all available via Video call (and Telephone, Email and Chat depending on your needs and practicalities).
Skype is a software application that offers free, encrypted Video calls, telephone and chat from anywhere in the world (see tutorial links below). This can be particularly useful for:
- Therapy in the comfort of your own home
- Supplementary support in between regular weekly sessions
- Support during breaks from therapy
- Help if you are unable to leave the house
- Avoiding breaks in therapy whilst travelling or on holiday
- Help if you live too far away from Glasgow
- Help if you live outside Scotland
- Help for couples and families who live apart and who can’t do face-to-face work
SKYPE Introductory Meeting
- Request your SKYPE Introductory Meeting using the form below
- I will send you a payment link
- Send your fee of £45 GBP for the Introductory Meeting
- Tell me your payment is sent and I then book our appointment
- We meet at the agreed UK time [GMT] via Skype, with video enabled on either end
Request your SKYPE Introductory Meeting using this form:
Request further Skype sessions and online support by using this button:
- A Guide to Using Skype for therapy (including group conference calls)
- How to do Skype conference calls (for couples, groups, families etc)
- World Clock can be found here.
- International Crisis Helplines [see foot of page]
- Sessions cancelled with less than 36 hours notice or missed without notice are chargeable at the anticipated rate. If I cancel your session with less than 36 hours notice you will be offered your session free of charge.
- Full Terms and Conditions sent prior to assessment
More Information for Online Support
- Appointment times start at 12:00 GMT each day, Monday to Saturday, with the last available appointment starting at 19:30 GMT. Please ensure that you make the necessary calculation for your time zone if you live outside the UK (world clock below)
- Session fees can be found on the Fees page for people doing work online via video, with optional supplementary support time at a lower cost available in between sessions by video, chat, email or telephone.
- Fees are payable in British Pounds Sterling (GBP) only: using Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer (or International Bank Transfer) or alternatively, Bitcoin.
- You can also set up regular payments by bank transfer – please ask for details.
- 12+2 offers are also available (see fees page)
- Supplementary Support is extra support at a discounted rate that can be set up ‘just in case’ and used flexibly between weekly sessions. This extra standby support is for people seeing me weekly either face-to-face or online, who want the safeguard of additional support in place for use by Skype, email or telephone. Unused payment can be credited to a normal session.
International crisis helplines: United Kingdom 116 123 United States 1-800-273-8255Canada 1 800 456 4566Ireland 116 123Philippines 2919Australia 131 114
*Limited Skype offer terms:
- Offer valid to Feb 7, 2020
- Assessment sessions included in the 25 sessions (normally £60 per session)
- Consistent weekly attendance only. Missed or cancelled sessions are lost.
- Refunds are possible on unused sessions with the following conditions:
- Refunds are calculated on full standard fee rates for any sessions used
- 10% admin charge on any refunded amount
All written material (including artwork and original photos) on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt.