“Excellent, professional and non judgemental care. Stephen is patient, listens intently and above all he is honest and I’ve really felt like I can be truly myself in therapy sessions with him which has helped me tremendously. Highly recommended.” ~ review by N.K.
- North East Glasgow, 4 miles from the city centre (MAP)
- 20 years NHS and private practice
- BA (Hons), MA (Psych), MA (Ex. Psych),
- Yoga Instructor
- Trained Artist
- 60 and 90 minute sessions
- Online from anywhere in the world via SKYPE, Chat, Email or Telephone
- Existential Analysis and Psychotherapy
- Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- An experiential, non-pathologising, hermeneutic and somatic approach to psychotherapy
- Individuals, Couples, Family and Group Therapy
“I’m so pleased with the work that I did with this therapist. He was perceptive and created just the right environment to help me feel safe enough to look at some painful things I felt I had to look at. I will be going back again after taking this break. Thank you again Stephen”~ review by J.M.
- Home visits, out-of-hours and between-session support
- Mediation and conflict resolution,
- Improving workplace dynamics, business practices and customer relations
- 12 week personal development modules
- Guided relaxation, Yoga Nidra, Grounding
- Anxiety and Anger Management
- Written assessment, risk assessment and discharge summaries, problem formulation and support planning available
- Body-mind-environment awareness development
“The world needs more people like Stephen. He truly cares, he’s authentic, sensitive, empathic, compassionate & with a genuine desire to help. He understands normal human distress like no-one I’ve come across previously and I instantly felt at ease. If you’re open, receptive and all for expressing your vulnerabilities with a therapist possessing the same qualities, I’d highly recommend Stephen. He’s a rare gem & I feel lucky to be acquainted with him. I’m finally on a journey towards self-discovery and peace. Thank you, Stephen.” ~review by S.L.
All matters considered including:
- depression, anxiety, derealisation, depersonalisation, dissociation
- relationship difficulties: marriage, family, friends, partners
- recovering from abuse (sexual, physical, mental, narcissistic, sociopathic, etc) and trauma (associated with psychiatric labels like PTSD, c-PTSD, DID, DD, BPD, EUPD etc)
- harassment, workplace problems, bullying, support for whistleblowers
- personal authenticity development for individuals, businesses and professionals
- outsiders, unique, shy, highly sensitive or solitary individuals
- insecurity, everyday struggles and worries,
- existential problems e.g. life purpose and meaning, Faith and spiritual development
- difficulties that have been given psychiatric diagnoses and more
“Stephen is the best in this field of business knows exactly how to help you with life itself and always has time to get back to you even if you dont have an appointment. Thanks Stephen for everything.” ~review by M.C.
Please note that UK psychotherapists do not prescribe medication, and I do not give psychiatric diagnoses
Search this website using keywords in the search box at the foot of each page
Please browse the menu titles for more services, information, fees and appointments
Photos courstesy of Creative Commons: a non-profit organisation that enables the sharing and use of creativity and knowledge through free legal tools.
Photo credits: Ermell, pxhere, creative commons, usplash
Located in North East Glasgow and accessible from:
Annathill, Auchinloch, Kirkintilloch, Baillieston, Banknock, Barlanark, Bellshill, Bishopbriggs, Birdston, Bonnybridge, Bothwell, Cadder, Caldercruix, Camelon, Cardowan, Castlecary, Charing Cross, Chryston, Croy, Craigend, Cumbernauld, Dennistoun, Denny, Dennyloanhead, Dullatur, Gartcosh, Glenboig, Falkirk, Glenmavis, Holytown, Hogganfield, Hamilton, Kelvinhead, Longriggend, Moodiesburn, Motherwell, Muirhead, Millerston, Stepps, Larbert, Lenzie, Milton of Campsie, Mollinsburn, Cadder, Riggend, Robroyston, Springboig, Parkhead, Easterhouse, Garthamlock, Stenywood, Tollcross, Torwood, Newton Mearns, Shawlands, Bridgeton, Giffnock, Paisley, Partick, Garnethill, Shettleston, Carntyne, Riddrie, Rutherglen, Twechar, Uddingston, Upperton, Queenzieburn, Queenslie, Glasgow G1, G2, G3, G4, G21, G22, G32, G33, G64, G65, G66, G67, G68, G69, ML5, ML6, North Lanarkshire
International crisis helplines: United Kingdom 116 123 United States 1-800-273-8255Canada 1 800 456 4566Ireland 116 123Philippines 2919Australia 131 114
All written material on this website is subject to copyright and cannot be used or reproduced without permission and clear attribution being made to the author. Please contact me if in doubt.